Website Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using the Lyris Design website and shop!
Your satisfaction is our goal, so please take a moment to read the information below. Being well informed will ensure no surprises, and a smooth and pleasant experience!
- We may provide special offers in relation to our goods from time to time. At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice. If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply to goods you ordered in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated.
- All prices are in Australian dollars. Prices exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Delivery will commence once payment has been processed/validated. We accept payment by Direct Debit or PayPal.
- From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and payment made. If you have made payment for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and refund you for the payment.
Delivery and Shipping
- We ship worldwide. We offer free shipping for deliveries within Australia. For other destinations, shipping cost is determined by destination, weight and shipping method. To find out the shipping charges that apply to you, simply add the items to your shopping cart and proceed accordingly to the checkout where the full cost will be calculated and displayed before you make any payment. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box.
- We use all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within 5 business days of the purchase date. It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period we will lodge an enquiry with the courier and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If you choose to have the item delivered without a signature of receipt you are responsible for any loss or damage after delivery.
- International orders may be subject to local charges such as taxes and duties. As the recipient of the goods, you the customer are liable for all import duties, customs, taxes and associated fees levied by competent authorities of the shipping destination, and payment of these charges may be required for customers’ order to be released from customs. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be classified as abandoned. You agree that Lyris Design will not be held responsible for any loss of funds or goods as a result of your parcel being returned to Australia or deemed to have been abandoned.
- Lyris Design has no control over any charges that may be imposed by authorities in your country on your order, and cannot predict what those charges may be. Lyris Design will not be held responsible for any additional charges on customers’ orders, nor can Lyris Design accept a return of the order in this case.
- Customs policies vary from country to country – please contact your local customs office for further information on your country’s laws.
- Lyris Design cannot mark international orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees as this is an illegal practice.
- If you receive any goods in a damaged condition, we may issue you a refund or credit in the amount paid for the goods or send replacement goods at our discretion if you notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. We may ask you to provide proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement.
- We cannot provide a refund if you have simply changed your mind about an item, or have damaged the item by using it in a way that is unreasonable or unintended.
- We will happily provide a refund, exchange or repair as required under the Australian Consumer Law.
Product Care, Repair and Alterations
- Once you have received your item, it is your responsibility. If your item later requires alterations or repairs due to general wear or damage, we would be glad to assist you at our standard hourly rate. You will be advised as to care of your item, and any damage that occurs due to inappropriate use or not following our advice can be repaired at your expense.
- Any damages or issues due to our craftsmanship will be repaired free of charge, at our discretion.
- Please treat your item with care, and understand that as it is a wearable item, it will see wear and tear and will not remain pristine forever.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website, and the website itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by Lyris Design, except in the case of photographs, which remain the legal property of the photographers. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Lyris Design. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of Lyris Design is strictly prohibited.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Lyris Design personnel only are allowed to view and use customer information. Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party other than if legally required to do so, to the appropriate authorities. Customers have the right to request copies of any and all their personal records that we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Customers are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue customers with appropriate written information, handouts, or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
- You agree that your access to, and use of, this website is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This website and its contents are provided to you on “as is” basis, the website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
- Lyris Design makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
- Neither Lyris Design nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website and any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Amendments to Terms
- Lyris Design may amend these Terms from time to time at its discretion. Any amendments to these Terms will be effective upon publication on the Website.